- Notice of cancellation given less than 12 hours in advance for group sessions will result in full charge
- Notice of cancellation given less than 24 hours in advance of any private/duet will result in a full charge.
- Missing a session or class without notice of cancellation, a “no-show”, will result in a full charge for that session.
- Only new clients can make use of the “new client specials”(haven't taken a class in 6+ months)
- Availability, schedule and prices are subject to change without notice.
- All payments must be prepaid through our MindBody software before attending your class/session.
- All clients authorize Delia Pilates to keep a credit card on file in order to be charged for unpaid sessions.
- All packages expire 3 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise specified any unused sessions are forfeited upon expiration.
- All packages are priced individually (per-person) they are non-refundable and nontransferable.
- All sales are final.
- All sessions are 55 minutes. If you are late to a session, the instructor must still end at the originally scheduled time.
- If you are new to Pilates, it is suggested you take a private.
- For sanitary reasons, we require everyone to wear socks-ideally non-slip socks. Socks are available for purchase at the studio.
- Comfortable workout clothing is recommended-clean athletic shoes if shoes are required.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- You must fill out Client Information form and read and sign Waiver of Liability before first session
- The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All memberships renew monthly and need 30 days notice to cancel
- The monthly fee will be charged automatically and approximately on the same day of the month when the original purchase was made.